ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys, one of my mates wants to sell a tantien, thought id check to see if any of you want it before i post in market.

300 negotiable with trackers and yellow stims

Also keen for skate soon

thats a good deal, I think I know the guy, might know someone.
Im going to put it in market tonight so check with your friend
hey boys anyone up for some gnar on sunday?

My ankle is still fucked and im working.

But next weekend should be sick i reckon.

Also, words of advice, if you buy a case, bring your car, cause skating with a case ssuuuuuuuucks.

hey bro. I'm keen, I wanna train. I need to be more confident at speed.

Henry King said:
hey boys anyone up for some gnar on sunday?
yeah I am cool to drive you guys up and down for a few hours but I have work from 10 in the city.
I have to go play laser tag like a rad dog at 12 but keen as before that. Could also have a late arvo sesh at eddison?
sick one, lets do blacko, i was keen to sus some stuff down in condor, i've found a ridiculous steep drain, like o mally steep, and a steep and chunderous service road....there's also good suburban runs out there
Hey guys so I went and talked to a+ and told them that their prices were too high and they have dropped all their priced on wheels.
Hey, guys i'm heading to the snowies today to check it out some roads and need a driver/someone to sk8 with. If your keen give me a call on 0413905547.

shame i'm working today, i'd have been keen for some snowies....hey boys, i have a shitty emo gig till late tonight, not keen for an early blacko, probably be an arvo in condor...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service