ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dude, come out and have a thrash with us. You'll soon learn where's good.

Oi mother fuckers!

hey guys,

my phone recently took a swim in the river so my apologies for anyone who tried to call but its all good and working now.

whats with all this rain!?! Im leaving on the 17th for about a month (getting back feb 27th) so im really keen to get out and skate before then! maybe some car parks are the go?

Dude! they look awesome! how much did they set u back?

Ash Savage said:

Oi mother fuckers!

$120 man they were a sweet deal. dan we been trying to call you all week. been a few sessions, went for a mad slid sesh in the rain, we were geting slides 15+ meters long :-P but my bearings payed the price. If we get a dry day im keen to bomb hills. els IGA is sick when its raining, dry as a bone.
keen for a sesh this arvo.. probably early arvo cause it says its going to rain later on. Hill bombs in issacc anyone?
yeah keen, i'll be a bit late i think...

sick little skate this arvo lads, tomorrow i'll lick my wounds!

yo peeps, listen up!

SUNDAY IS SKATE DAY!!!!

we're gonna hit blacko up early and skate all day, weather has been pretty crappy but it's supposed to clear on sunday, lets get an epic crew and about 20 camera angles, tour of canberra and surrounds!

post up if you're comming or i'll hound you on the phone!

see youse after

cya sunday boys

YEAH ITS ON!

Also, I found out that Adrenaline are selling bigzigss for ONEHUNDREDANDTHIRTYDOLLARSFFFFFFFUCKTHAT

Sunday sounds rad. But I think I'm already double booked. May pop in at a later point in the day.

wow guys really stepped up, dan went super fast first time down to bad he is off to the states tomorrow and wont skate for 1 or 2 months. time to get fast and clean.

my boys lauchy and ash stepped up to the big scary world of DH it only gets better from here.

and to luke can't believe first time back doing DH and you have a shit crash, good to see that you picked your self straight back up and were fine. don't give up yet man we need guys like you around to keep the rest of us on our toes.

and I had a bit of a skate nothing bad happened and I had fun will be doing more of that I am sure.

Owen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service