ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah i was in there yesterday having a chat to them, they showed me their newly acquired stock too! Though he didn't sound to keen on keeping the smokies due to their price. They are nice though and very keen to support to the local longboarding community.
yes really nice guys they will be putting up stuff when we organise a race or something, locals only so Jacko can't win (just joking Jacko you can come if you want) which should push the local scene a bit as well.

so on another note skating Tuesday (sorry about last week it was raining) want to see all you guys there, or f you have Wednesday off then we should go do some big stuff as I have the day off.
I swear to god my job rules my life, I am working tomorrow night and I thought I wasn't. As for Wednesday do you have the entire day off Owen? because I can do something after 2 or so????
yes I have the whole day off and we should do something after 2 or so give me a call (i will send you my number)
alright sweet as, send that number through, i will have to dicuss this doco with you to.
weathers looking good, who's in 6.30 onwards? I will be there with my boards and new leathers and what not. so come skate.
keen as, i'll be there with bells on! i have some interesting news regarding a potentially excellent downhill training ground....
so sesh a new spot today, everyone meet at mine at 2ish and we will go from there.
bring brooms! large brooms!
thanks guys for the sess on wednesday it was rad. I can officially say that i am hooked for life. Can't wait to hit Blacko with Y'all =D.
Oh and for those wondering about the potentially exciting training ground....well it didn't quiet live up to its expectations...enough said.
not unless we resurface it all. anyone got some money burning a hole in their pocket and doesn't mind gorilla refurfacing?
What is everyone doing on Monday? since it is a public holiday and all. I thought that if you guys are all free that i could film you going down Black Mountain?
and start getting some footage for this Doco!
Let me know

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service