ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apollo, black mountain, and one other we are yet to name but we will name it soon.
corian,checked it?...blackmt be super busy on a fri wouldnt it...
rode it today and it was fine you just have to stay in your own lane. corin looks good on maps some of its alright but its really ruff but we could give it a go if your up for it same kinda area as discovery.
I can feel the Canberra sess thread heating up
corin can be good if you get it on a good day, last time we went there was crap all over the road and black ice! black mountain is a rad one, we were smashing it today, i doubt if the traffic will be bad, it's mostly cyclists anyway. i reckon we head out to tharwa, there will be no traffic out there.
looking forward to an epic weekend!
Hey guys thanks for inviting me along, it was sick. Hopefully it wont be to long until i hit up Black Mountain with both of you, get myself some gear and the confidence and i will be set.
What time do you stay in O'malley for on the Tues? It appears that i have to work that night but shall finish at about 9. Will you be out that long?
Also anyone who Skates in the berra and has thought about coming along with these guys don't hesitate anymore just DO IT, its rad and you will learn lots. Plus the more people to skate with the better.
I will be seeing you guys soon.
Don't feel the need to name it on the net Owen, just take people there if its the one we did last time. Or make up a nickname for it like we are doing for sydney hills now.

Owen said:
Apollo, black mountain, and one other we are yet to name but we will name it soon.
thats what I meant nickname it something but I am lazy,
tomorrow night, don't forget o'malley!
what time are you going to be in O'malley till?
we start around 6, probably till 9 ish? depends on the vibe. kyle wont get there till 7. hopefully heaps of dudes turn up!

Luke Whitmore said:
what time are you going to be in O'malley till?
Fuck thats gay i start work at 6 and finish at 9. I really wanted to come. though probably best i rest my shoulder after i ate shit in the drains on Sunday. Next time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service