ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my phone is 0414810821, we'll be in a carpark somewhere!
hey boys. keen for the sesh. catch you all there.
Also i made gloves.. so we'll see how they hold up.
peace
Cool, cool. this could make lending me a board a toatal pain in the ass though :(

Henry King said:
my phone is 0414810821, we'll be in a carpark somewhere!
hey guys will bring extra gloves and can bring a board is anyone needs one, it will be set up loose also if anyone needs a helmet I have a spare as well.
I'll only need to borrow gloves now :)
Hey boys. sorry I couldn't come.. english assignment :/
but I'm definately free sunday! and have two mates that also longboard, so sesh sunday yeah?
hey lad's, i've got a family thing at tidbinbilla for lunch today.....discovery drive is right next door......come join me! kyle and i will be there around 12-1ish.
i don't know if i will be able to do sunday sam, have a gig, what time were you thinking?
meh I dunno man, anytime. but I'll just bring em along to the next sesh, we'll just chill around my place sunday.
I'd be keen for a sunday sesh in the afternoon. Maybe about 4? Maybe O'malley or somewhere?
Id be up for an omally sesh

James Rann said:
I'd be keen for a sunday sesh in the afternoon. Maybe about 4? Maybe O'malley or somewhere?
cool it is on, dan bring your leathers I will bring mine and a fulface for you, racetime.
hey guys so its on omally sesh from about 4ish and then tomorrow morning 7am at the top of black mountain you don't have to do the run but you do need to be there to witness it and maybe film.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service