ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so its on tonight 6 till later in civic. be there or be crap!
hey guys omally sesh from 1ish till 5ish will be working on toeside today, come and sesh with me!
Roscoe and I are heading out to discovery dr early saturday morning if anyone wants to come/ drive up with us. its a really sick hill for those who haven't been and its only like 20min max out of canberra so its well worth it.
come on. you know you want to.
sounds sick, im in if im not working

Daniel Bailey said:
Roscoe and I are heading out to discovery dr early saturday morning if anyone wants to come/ drive up with us. its a really sick hill for those who haven't been and its only like 20min max out of canberra so its well worth it.
I'm super keen, can I get a lift with someone?

Daniel Bailey said:
yeah man i could take you out there.

Isaac Anderson said:

Daniel Bailey said:
sweet, I'm on campus at ANU so I can meet you in civic or whatever is easiest for you, we can organise it on friday after al my assignments are due >.br /> Dan, what time are you thinking?

RhysC said:
yeah man i could take you out there.

Isaac Anderson said:

Daniel Bailey said:
We were thinking early so leave at 8ish
eight's not early! i'll be down for a bit of this, there's some other hills out there i'll show ya!
early is like 6ish if we do real early I can ride blacko with you guys before work at 9

so let do it guys blacko at 6-6.30 then you guys can head off to other greener pastures.
Do I need leathers for discovery dr?

Also out of curiosity, which of you apart from owen and henry have leathers?

Owen said:
early is like 6ish if we do real early I can ride blacko with you guys before work at 9

so let do it guys blacko at 6-6.30 then you guys can head off to other greener pastures.
you dont need leathers for discovery isaac, some pads will do for sure

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service