ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

chris my number is 0402 850 369 if you can't find us tonight.
dudes, rad sesh today, we should take a broom out to that track in charney!
we're doing an early sunday blacko run if anyones keen
Sunday is on everyone is keen, Hugh included!!!!
choice!
some of that footage in the charny bowl looks good dude.
Just skated 'Riverview' in Yass, Its very smooth not very long and has one sharp as toeside hairpin. It would be sick to practice toe side speed checks/pre-drifts/general sliding into a corner on. Though I could see it being much much funner on Owen's wheels!
nice, might have to check it out on the way to young.
yeah dude, grip is so passe!
Hey guys, Im heading down to Canberra on the 3rd of feb to the 7th of feb to see the olds from the sunny coast, was hoping to catch up with you boys and hit some hills, i grew up there so know the place well, im staing in Isaacs so was going to do some free riden aroud Issacs and o'malley thrusday and friday, but i will also be bringing down my leathers so was hoping to do some searous runs saturday moring!

We'll let me know and will take it from there!
its on!

Steven Sheely said:
Hey guys, Im heading down to Canberra on the 3rd of feb to the 7th of feb to see the olds from the sunny coast, was hoping to catch up with you boys and hit some hills, i grew up there so know the place well, im staing in Isaacs so was going to do some free riden aroud Issacs and o'malley thrusday and friday, but i will also be bringing down my leathers so was hoping to do some searous runs saturday moring!

Sweet as, i used to race mountain bikes, and have ridden down a ot of roads like Black mountian and have been thinking about coming down to hit them for a while so i am pritty amped for it! And i've seen some footage of brindabella and so forth.

I guess if you boy keep it mind and ill be incontact with you's closer to the date and organise it then.

Henry King said:
its on!

Steven Sheely said:

and I'll be able to use my arm by then.

btw looks like I'm the driver for sunday.
owen.....what a guy!

Owen said:
and I'll be able to use my arm by then.

btw looks like I'm the driver for sunday.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service