ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We will be meeting at the skatepark in belco at 12, hit gnarpath, shoot through bruce then im going to my ultra secret golf run, ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPERTUNITY to hit golf run, dont miss it boys and girls.

Is this the golf run I'm thinking of? That hill is sick.

DON'T MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY! 

if anyone is up to shred tomorrow couple mates and i will be skating around bruce at 1ish then headin to o malley and stuff

man knew i should have dropped out of school, Lachlan i want to skate that run before i die..

Na! That was your one chance. You never get another chance to rider it ever again. ever.

BUT Owen and I are heading into the mountains this monday (public holiday). It'll be a day trip up and back.

COME SKATE!!!

Snowies or wee j?

snowies

hey guys so kiera is fast approaching and we need to start figuring out what is happening. who is going when are they going are there any free seats when are they coming back, all that kinda shit and we need to get it sorted now,

I have work till thursday afternoon and was planning on heading up then but it looks like I won't have a car so I might need to snag a lift.

let me know guys.

Hey guys, Im a new canberra kid. Anyone here around the dickson or Downer suburbs ? 

Mags  

I'm around Ainslie. 

TJ Young said:

Hey guys, Im a new canberra kid. Anyone here around the dickson or Downer suburbs ? 

Mags  

Yeah dude im in ainslie, are all you kids on school hols at the moment?

Iv got the flu right now but when it fucks off im keen for another meet and skate in the city for all you kids we havent skated with yet/in a while.

I won the RAD wheels

Fuuuuck yeah

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service