ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so tuesday is good for me, I am free all day and dan is back in canberra, lets hope this time for more then just two days.

so lets get out and skate and film and ride hard and fast!

FUCK YES

daytime blacko runs

all spots i wanna skate forever 

hey guys so I just got in some new boards and new trucks should be here in a few weeks, also some other cool stuff is on the way.

I NEED TO SKATE! when are other people doing the same? im back in canny berra for the year!!

im hitting up omalley now and will probably be there until 9-ish (maybe longer) for who ever can make it. night sesh!! 

Skate omally tomorrow morning? 

lets do it. what times good for people?

10 or 10:30 foe me

aiight people, city sesh. tomorrow night. (monday night) 6 o'clock 

BE THERE!

will try to make it.

hey lads, who wants to skate this weekend? on another note, i was at gehi dam yesterday....we should probably go there with boards soon, just sayin.

lynham shops 6pm tomorrow. do it

yeah I will be there tomorrow after work see you all at 6.  I know where we are skating as does lachlan and ash, totally worth it super fun party times to be had, time to push your selves.

any groms out there that want to get shit loads better at skating, get your arses there so you can shred, bring band aids you are going to bleed.

also I have been teaching a new girl, she is having loads of fun and learning to slide, if there are any other new girls that want to learn with other girls let me know and I will organize a day for skate learning.

more boards coming in at the store, go check it out. www.shreddersboardstore.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service