ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nah boys iv got the car!

Rhys is rolling with me

see you at owens

sick times yesterday boys...i'm sore as!

Hey guys those that are participating in the race better get onto it less then 10 spots left!
Owen would me and any of the other groms be able to tag along on the bus to watch the race for free, but not actually compete?
yeah bro, come and help out, need corner marshals etc...
May not be able to get a seat on the bus though as I think that will be for the racers who will be paying to be part of the event. Some one will be able to give you a ride though.
Sweet I might come down with Fish then

Ok well if the groms need to get a ride, anyone know that they'll be driving?

If there is space on the bus, could each grom pay like $10 for the ride?

There are already 25 rego'd riders (of a possible 32) and the bus is a 12 seater so I think chances of getting a seat on the bus are slim. I MAY be driving out so I MAY be able to cram a few groms in my tiny car, but again racers have priority. Where abouts in town are you? It may help to figure out who can give lifts.

Tuure can me and Jake get a lift with you with our boards?

I would like to come to the race and watch as well... ill hitch a ride up with fish/tuure

By the way guys, pump station was really good and i got a free hoodie :D I think we should all go up one day in the dry.

I was just thinking that if anyone is doing a practice run down we'll probably follow and control our speeds with slides etc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service