ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im keen for wednesday.

So the slide jam will be on saturday or sunday, at whatever time, post up when your busy ect.

It will be in omalley, entry is two bucks, winner takes all, and it will be the first event featuring the exclusive CDDh perpetual trophy, hot shit.

Hey lads, i know i've been off the grid for ages: school and whatnot is keeping me busy, before last night i hadn't even been on a board in about 2 weeks. I'm keen for whatever slide jam is on this weekend, i'd prefer saturday as I play water polo on sunday. Lets shred soon i'm sick of studying!

oi, i'm down for wed if its in the pm....

yeah wed in the pm sounds good.

Same deal as last week work for dudes? Meet at O'malley at like 12 for slideies then gear up for some speed?

No real chance of me getting to the slide jam on a weekend unless it falls between the hours of 3 and 6 pm cause I work saturday and sunday. I can come judge steeze for a bit though. Spewing that I'll miss a chance on that trophy...

yeah man speed sounds perfect for speed on wednesday, don't think I have anywhere to really be. after this wekk I am pretty free for about three weeks will be going down to melbs to shred for a few days.

also just spoke to robbo today about holding a race in K valley november but like a real proper two day legal event. people that are up for helping out should contact Henry. Lachlan or myself.

also I have bearings coming in very soon $15 a set they are the same if not better then Reds and are half the price should be about two weeks till they get here.

Alex wants some, ill get some too... My abec 7 things are stuffed
Hey guys so I feel that is time for another race, so I am holding one in about three weeks from today. And there will be a new Glyde longboard up for a prize. But it won't be first prize it will be a raffle so everyone that enters has a chane to win not just the older guys but the better you do the more chane you have of winning!
Exact time please so I can get work off. Road?
16th of july will discuss road very soon. also will throw in some sets of bearings and will talk to the hopshop on tuesday when I am in sydney.
Sounds awesome, I'd love to come. I'll get raped trying to race but oh well.
*get stoked... I've got eyes on that glyde. Ya'll know I need a new board...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service