ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive cracked my evo, bigtime. There is pics in the gear forum if you want to see :(

Well its not bad but I didn't expect that and evo would crack like that.

that's what i was definitely going to do mate! lets get a sesh going soon then. I'm keen for civic/bruce in the next couple of days. Also... I need gobsmacks! i keep making my own pucks but the glue doesn't hold em together enough, and the velcro keeps tearing off. I do definitely like the vendettas.

what you gain through the apex 37s flex you loose in concave and stability. You said you were after a little flex but the apex will give you more than just a little (one of the flexiest boards iv ridden) as apposed to the vendetta which does have that slight flex in it. the board is very light and that makes it good for commuting and a bit of thrashing but whats the advantage of flex? Carve. Cruising, Free ride and downhill all call for stiffer boards. It wont lock you in like the 9 two 5 or vendetta because of the lack on concave and the thin platform will make you feel like you're standing on a stick at higher speeds. 

I have one of the original apex 37s so ill bring it to our next sesh and you can try it out and compare it to other peoples vendettas and 9 two 5s.

cheers dan! yeah i know, the two guys that got me into longboarding both have apex 37s (why i got an original) so i've skated them a bit, but if you brought yours next time i'd love to ride one now. i'll definitely have a look at the different set ups of vendettas and 9two5's.
In other news the race is set for the 8th. Be there!

Fuckyeah ill be there.

Sam also look at nelsonlongboards, rad shapes.

I have a nemisis with what ever cast truck you want and any wheels you want for $370 won it in the auction but I need the money talk to me soon so I can pick the hardware that suits you.

Who wants to skate today!

Shrrrrrrrrrrrrred!!!!!!!!

I wish. I was going to go skate today or tomorrow but the evo is still being repaired
I'm up for a skate if its northside. Also, who was selling the gobsmacks??

Id bee keen for a city sesh.

Im selling the gobsmacks.

20 bucks ill bring a set if we sesh.

0466 870 560 let's sesh today. But as buses aren't working I need a time for the rents to drop me off. Are we talking evening city sesh?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service