ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahahaha to fat for your leathers, i knew that was going to happen.

Im liking the early rising idea! but i think i can push your keeness further how about 8? you know you want to!

Chris dude if tomorrow is a goer then it will probs be a 6ish start, if anything changes it will be posted up here. Make this site your obsession.
owen dude, the sun is way high by 9!!!! i'm keen for 8, hell, i'd even go 7.30, best time of the morning!
chris, if the weather is fine tomorrow, we'll meet at the new section of o'malley, near one of the roundabouts, not sure what the street is called, but it's next to the kids playground. i'll be there at 6 if it's fine.
are you gonna make a kick arse video for jacko's comp luke?
yeah sure man if your going to pick me up then take me to food I will skate when ever you want.
sweet, pick you up at 7.15, smash some maccas, top of the hill by 730!
Hell yeah im making a video for that, want to smack some sweet canberra stoak into the face of those Sydney blokes plus its for my doco so the other guys will be there to.
The earlier is the better i am even keen for like 7 in fact i will be there at 7 i am thinking get some shots of the hill.
You should get me some Maccas! :p
put in your orders now we are riding sunday morning, good to get all your preset up done as we will have leathers on and be riding at 7.30
bacon and egg meal?????
hahahaha don't worry about the maccas man that shit is horrible. I will be there early with camera's rolling i think i might sneak in a run for myself at sometime!
Did those gloves come in yet???
gloves wont be in for a few more days then I have to mod them.
so we still goin for a skate tonight guys?
Dude i think the weather is a bit to unkind to us again. Soon though, as soon as Mother nature makes up her damn mind.
thats fine i understand i got a little skate in just befor it started to rain you guys should come try out macgregor for skating

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service