ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Last night we had the first of the Tuesday night brissy skates, organised by pete at the PA and it was great. Lots of stacks on the greasy & wet top couple of levels. Were going to try and make it regular thing, so every second Tuesday night there will be a skate organised somewhere around Brisbane. We'll hit the PA carpark again for the next one!

When: 24/02/2009 7:30pm (can park in the Woolies carpark across the road)
Where: PA Carpark

Give me a call or a message if you need any more info, 0403 406 012. Even if its raining we'll still be there!!

Dont forget a helmet!!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers for the ride last tues night was heaps of fun, must make it an ongoing thing, lets get all the riders out of the wood work & on there boards. Thanks for organising sessions Pete & Ash.
spewin i missed it guys but count me in for the next one..ive been hangin to skate some new shit for ages..
yea that was good fun hey, baden might have a few photos of it i can post up later on. count me in for next time. also i ditched work on sunday if you're skating ash
Change of venue guys!!!!

instead of the PA carpark, were going to hit the runs out near Pete's place at ipswich. fun run through a new estate, lots of corners, and decently quick, just need pads, gloves and a helmet!

Give me a call on 0403 406 012 and ill let you know the address!!!!

should take 40 - 50 mins from the goldy, and about 30 mins from the city
Hey! We're five guys skating every monday. I reckon we should skate together next week!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service