ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Black 1pc race standard leather suit - XS S L instock - $299 FINAL PRICE

I ordered these in bulk for newtons and mt panorama, for any urgent last minute orders. Time to give them a home, use it as a trainer or use this black template suit as a starting point. Link to suit pictures/details

Selling really low to just move the stock, only 1 of each size left.

- Sizes XS S L are instock and im clearing them at $370 delivered or $350 cash pickup. $299 pickup (add $15-$20 for postage if needed).
- They are made from 1.3mm-1.4mm top grain A grade cowhide (same leather used for a drag racing customer so there will be plenty of slide time on this set).
- Safety stitched together with minimum 2 lines of stitching on the inside throughout (this is whats most important) & 1 to 2 lines on the outside.
- Nylon thread, used with superbikes championship racing suits. (proven by motorcyclist & luge riders). Its really heavy duty, i cant give away all the secrets to keep the copy cats at bay.

- suit design for downhill skating & luging.

- fitment: standard cut legs (if your after a painted on fit you will need a made to measure suit - see pricing below) You can get them altered to suit, estimated about $80

Im sure my previous customers will be happy to share there suit & service experience.
Any inquiries are welcome sales@finnmoto.com.au
Matt - 0405 247 408

Tags: 1pc, downhill, leather, suit

Views: 384

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hey i am pretty interested in these leathers i am curious about the sizing is it posible you could make custom leathers and if not can i get my hands on the sizing charts. And if you could get some custom patches like your nickname and sponsors??

hi Casey, if your local you can visit and try it on at west gosford.

if not local, xs should fit about 36inch chest, s should fit 38inch, large should fit 42inch.

you can pm your measurements and i can see which one will fit to see which is best to try (if it doesn't fit you can always return for refund or exchange if instock).

please reply chest, waist, height, normal tshirt and jean size (pm details or email sales@finnmoto.com.au)

thanks

matt

FINAL PRICE $299

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service