ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

These arrived last week and I've just had time to take a pic

Pink 76a, Purple 80a and Blue 83a 75mm diameter 70mm wide

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

been looking for some gullwings for a long time for my bowl set-up!...how wide and is there a pair? if so name a price!
I was riding my Big80's today on a few runs at the Pumpy. Such a nice big nugget of thane. The pinks have a nice fast feel to them without that sluggish feel you can get from soft wheels.
I rate them.
Nice one mate, did you test them at 20kph too?

Jacko said:
those wheels are slow as! hahaha just joking... (im not a billycarter, a-drain you know what i mean)
Yep $120 for 4, your choice of duro's or mixed.

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
by $60 a pair do u mean $60 for 2 wheels?
Therfore $120 for 4 wheels?
Adrian Alderson said:
$60 a pair delivered

stephen.mhsrider said:
how muchos?
so its a set of 4 for $60?
Callum,

they are old school with the plastic baseplates and cost me a coupla hundy 8 years ago, not sure what they'd be worth now but it'd be too much to stick on a board to ride bowls on.

What about some of the more recent Gullwings that are available locally.

Cheers mate

Ado

Callum O'callaghan-daft said:
been looking for some gullwings for a long time for my bowl set-up!...how wide and is there a pair? if so name a price!
No, it is 2 for $60 4 for $120 I listed them as a pair price so crew could see that they can buy mixed duro's or 6 wheels for a luge, etc.

Ilan Aarons said:
cool thanks i might buy some in lik 2 weeks if u still hav :)

Adrian Alderson said:
No, it is 2 for $60 4 for $120 I listed them as a pair price so crew could see that they can buy mixed duro's or 6 wheels for a luge, etc.

Ilan Aarons said:
The only time I have seen Guff really go fast was when he put a set of Big80's on, he got to the peak of his DH skateboarding powers, stuck every corner, scared the living shit out of himself then gave up DH skateboard for Luge!
hahahahaha hope that dosent happen 2 me

Robbo said:
The only time I have seen Guff really go fast was when he put a set of Big80's on, he got to the peak of his DH skateboarding powers, stuck every corner, scared the living shit out of himself then gave up DH skateboard for Luge!
ahahahahahhaha!

Robbo said:
hahaha, yup agreed...do the modern-er ones still have the low middle sectoin? jessy, one of the moss guys i skate with rides them and said he'd keep an eye out for some but havent seen him in ages...

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service