ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, looks like there is a big green light!

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/group/slalom/forum/topics/just-t...

So now lets see who is up for organising slalom at Bathurst.......

Team Naccos, Mountain Mick, Mark, Marek, Fitz, Scotty, Bueller??????

(not sure if I can get there this year)

Views: 1043

Replies to This Discussion

Deffo earlier rather than later....

Any more news guys on time and cost please?

Great TS set up today with Retro and some of the Highlands crew, looking forward to next week ,Will be geting to Bathurst Friday morning,  The rest of the Highland boys  early Saturday ,,What else do we need folks

I've got cones, ipad, and will bring chalk and bits and pieces, we could do with a table of some kind, I'll bring some chairs. Does anyone have one of those tent beach shelter things they could bring? Will provide weather protection and attract a bit more attention on the hill.

I plan to be there Friday afternoon. Should be good!

Will bring table and tent shelter shade thingy and some extra chairs

Will print out a bunch of the waiver forms sign up sheets, have a chalk board for any notices etc

Good on ya Mark look forward to seeing you there.

Mark/Marek - You look to be well sorted for IT requirements with the iPad I guess, but if you want a couple of small laptops, I can easily provide - I've got a 12-volt inverter as well if you need it.  I'll be up Thursday night - pm me if you want contact details.

Great Deeks That would be good if you could bring them and the ionverter ,, the charge in the ipads only last so long

Will send you my number

Cheers

mg

Can someone point me to a spreadsheet for single lane Jam session format. I have found PDF for paper format which I'll print and bring as a backup but can't find a spreadsheet.
Send me the PDF and I'll make up a spreadsheet for you if you like..?
Hey Deeks this http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/timesheets-free-for... is the paper sheet but I know there is a spreadsheet somewhere with nice drop down names etc. I'll ask Bugs if it doesn't turn up.

If you want to make one that would be great, just need a column for names (alphabetically sorting?), 6 columns for runs and a column for automatically ranking as we go along.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service