ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

ArcticBoyz Custom Suite 620USD - Norwegian design

- You can now order custom suite from us for 620SD + 80USD for shipment from Norway. For this you will get a suite of our own color and design (not yours - though - due to the low price) tailored for your body. We always set focus on recognition in the hill by our choice of colors so you do not have to be worried not to be noticed.
- Alternatively, you can have a standard sized suite "Duratro" for 400USD +80USD for shipment, if your body matches the given sizes given on our web. See more at www.arcticboyz.com.
- If you are not happy with the product, you can return it and have your money back.
- Payment can either be done via PayPal (2% charges) or direct to our bank account.
- Delivery time for custom suite will be November, while standard sized suite will be late August.
- ArcticBoyz is a sparetime company made for the benefits of none-proffesional sports - that is why we set focus on low price. The company is not for our own living....
- We have vacation in July, so you might not get in contact after a few days since we are up in the arctic area of Norway. Cheers - Don Dervo

Views: 116

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

All sales of our suites in Australia shall now go through Nic McKirdy. If you have any product questions, please direct them via our web www.arcticboyz.com in our contact menu. If you do not have his email address, contact us. Cheers fellows!
Hvor er du i Norge? Min mor er fra Norge og reiser der mye. Hvor mye coste i Norge for custom leathers?
vil din far kommer for å ri Launch? Jeg kan låne ham utstyret hvis han vil. Vi kan snakke om Arcticboyz det

Caspian 'CastoK' Baska said:
Hvor er du i Norge? Min mor er fra Norge og reiser der mye. Hvor mye coste i Norge for custom leathers?
min far har vært snakket mye om butt boards og jeg er sikker på at han vil være der. Jeg vill snakke med min mor og far før jeg kjøper. If i was to buy i would probably get the standard suit 176-182 cm. 

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service