ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

aight man haha, i'll check up with you saturday night

Ben Wa said:
nothing above 100kph, no panic :-D
just kidding, I'm pretty slow, and haven't been riding much lately 'cause of that $^#^%$^ rain...
Aww, finally venturing out for a skate, and a local sesh pops up, same day...
Any of you up for a little roll saturday?
hey mate, me and alex and a couple of girls will be in the city tomorrow. we'll be doing a little bit of skating to kill the boredom, if you're in the city do you want to come do some garages?

Isaac said:
Aww, finally venturing out for a skate, and a local sesh pops up, same day...
Any of you up for a little roll saturday?
hey more and more Bardon longboarders. Good to see :-)

I might go for a short sess at the Milton parking if you're out and about today. I will be there from 3pm.
sorry mate, i'm busy today
next time hey?

Ben Wa said:
hey more and more Bardon longboarders. Good to see :-)

I might go for a short sess at the Milton parking if you're out and about today. I will be there from 3pm.
Bardon skate session today at 4. We will probably ride around till it gets dark so either meet at the top of Davies Rd at 4:00 or cruise around the area till you find us. I wont bring a phone with me. Learned the hard way with that one.
argh... I did not make it. I blame yesterday's German beer @ Oktoberfest... that stuff is vicious after a few litres |-/
How was the run down Davis Rd?
Pretty good! Stuartholme Rd was quiet too, got a few runs down there. Such perfect weather for skating yesterday. Keen for a carpark session this friday?

Ben Wa said:
argh... I did not make it. I blame yesterday's German beer @ Oktoberfest... that stuff is vicious after a few litres |-/
How was the run down Davis Rd?
garages tomorrow night? I'm pumped
HC Saturday morning
Drifters Saturday arve
Keen?
oh I'd be so keen... except I'm not around this weekend :-( Have fun!

Elliot O said:
HC Saturday morning
Drifters Saturday arve
Keen?

Ben Wa said:
garages tomorrow night? I'm pumped

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service