ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bris carpark friday nite session on let's beat the record 55 skater bring all the crew we can muster bring it!!! then byron sat nite sat banana's any takers dennis has got the shit going down!!
yeah mate sounds good ill hit vegas..lets hope we get more than 2 runs before the swat team rolls in again..
ill have to see about byron.
haha nice one dude its good to crash,,it breaks away the fear barrier..
Merrick Wildash said:
ok sweet, had my first crash in leathers today, i acctually enjopyed it lol
anyone keen to roll today heading down the coast late arvo to byron to dennis
not sur bro depends how we shape up in the morning i'm taking my room mate jake out to skate a few hills round home in half a ups and down maybe tolga rd
Yeww. Great fun last night crew had a ball.What time you heading down the coast jeremy.
probably after steve finishes work around 4-5 ish txt u any of the boyz want to roll? just on the streets around home
cant make it the sarvo bro ive got a date...heading to vegas early morning to roll with pete and ash if you dont go to byron..
rad session last night it was great to hit the carparks again and see noema back on the board..the groms were ripping..
Oh really Jeremy were you at tolga rd on Saturday arvo I was with ben (from Grom biz) parked at the top in the arvo we were skating the hairpin in the estate up over the top. Man i never realised how nice the roads are around there, brand new road basically ever where you look. I hit wallaby for the first time damm that was quick and fun i wore through my shoe quick smart.

Jeremy Rodgers said:
not sur bro depends how we shape up in the morning i'm taking my room mate jake out to skate a few hills round home in half a ups and down maybe tolga rd
night session on the coast this week...anyone????
not sure where mate im meeting with nath tomorrow at 7 and heading out from there...gimme a call if your keen and ill give you the address

Merrick Wildash said:
Yea where and when?
ill try to be there for sure
race track style so you shouldnt need your leathers but bring em just incase..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service