ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what time, and what kind of riding? like steep hills and sliding or just some mellow cruisin

mack said:
Some people are keen for a sesh at St.Lucia tomoz, who else wants to mosey with us?
slides and DH
dunno yet, might move it to tuesdy or wednesday
im up for tomorrow
keen for a kinda early sesh though, like before lunch
What time are you looking at skating mack?
St.Lucia session tomorrow.
meet @ corner of Carmody and Upland Rd, right next to the Queensland brain institute.
11:30 sharp
i'm in
Holy shit.. can't believe i only just found this site now. Looks like there are heaps more of u ppl than i thought. If any of you guys are down for a sesh around indro/st. lucia.. gimme a msg. defs keen
0422 066 449
Conor
Mack and I might be hitting it a bit again tomorrow, because I didn't really get much of good run today.
0407 194 326

Conor Clarke said:
Holy shit.. can't believe i only just found this site now. Looks like there are heaps more of u ppl than i thought. If any of you guys are down for a sesh around indro/st. lucia.. gimme a msg. defs keen
0422 066 449
Conor
secret attack at drifters tomorrow, round 2.45pm. Josh if you read this don't say anything to ANYONE related to me. by blood or other. OK
Alrighty, garages anyone this Friday?
I should be back from sickness for it, might be bringing a friend as well.

Ben Wah said:
Alrighty, garages anyone this Friday?
Ill be there about 8ish
cool. 8ish it will be.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service