ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sweet, im down!
Crap,.... Im gonna have to pike out.

There has been a change of plans for me. Sorry Merrick, I wont be able to make it.

:(
we will be there :)
cant believe i missed that skate on sunday to work at subway, everyone had 'easter' stuff to do. got the week off uni this week, mid week skate anyone?
im up for a skate somewhere, prefearbly in the brisbane region or so
ill be there
shotty. am i invited merrick? better be or else. nahhhh. but ill so be there if im invited. and if theres room in any cars! (:
Bit of a late one but, I might be skating drifters tomorrow morning if anyone is keen, Come down for some sideways shredding...............!
What time. was there today, and am a little worse for wear. Keen

Joe said:
Bit of a late one but, I might be skating drifters tomorrow morning if anyone is keen, Come down for some sideways shredding...............!
Just read the time - that was this morning obviously
Next big sesh may be this weekend, But still to hear from Yates. But I'm keen to hit it up this weekend. If there's anyone else???????
Sorry pete we left around 12.30 yesterday......Hahaha, The work pants again!!!
I got here about 2. Notice there was plenty of fresh lines on the road - and some heading off the road. Yeah work pants are pretty shredded.

Joe said:
Next big sesh may be this weekend, But still to hear from Yates. But I'm keen to hit it up this weekend. If there's anyone else???????
we skate every weekend mate always somthing going

Joe said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service