ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom, Nathan Campus to Mains rd, Griffith Campus to Mesines Ridge rd and Mt Gravatt. We've hit 80+ on the uni runs but that was with tow ins.
Arbi, never knew that you did the uni runs. I have scoped them out, look pretty dayum nice. Any chance I could tag along one time, maybe with a few mates? When do you do them?

Cheers

Arbi said:
Tom, Nathan Campus to Mains rd, Griffith Campus to Mesines Ridge rd and Mt Gravatt. We've hit 80+ on the uni runs but that was with tow ins.
almost right! 83 is the fastest i could get down it.

Merrick Wildash said:
when we were all there that day, the figure 78 sticks into my head...
Pretty sure Ash hit 78 max that day

tom Crane said:
we have measured it before guys
ash strapped a gps to his shoe, you can ask him for the time but it certainly wasn't 90, at least thats how i remember it....

Arbi you have to show a couple of us at least one of those gems you know of! please? haha
Arbi, I live literally 5 seconds skate from the messines ridge run. I could just bomb nursery then im there.

I've scoped it out, and it look perfect except for the speed hump. How does that handle at speed? That was my only problem with the run.

Arbi said:
have hit that speed bump flat out and made it but always slow down if there's oncoming traffic cause it's a little bouncy. Good spot to slide beforehand anyway.
wheres this?
Hey guys,

I was trying to research a bit about the Noosa Hill Climb and i found out that there is a hill climb at Mt Cotton.
Anyone done it? It looks okay on the video
http://rotaryhillclimbracing.com/ if anyone wants it

Cheers
Have gone looking for that one without success, what's the address? Mt Cootha hill climb??
me and my dad went there not long ago its really fast and tight
its about 65 to 70 in to hairpin that you can only take at about 30
Sounds sweet!

Lance Evans and Josh (14 yrs) said:
its about 65 to 70 in to hairpin that you can only take at about 30
I am out of action with a bad knee at the mo, but when it heals no worries, looks like Noosa was good times.

Voodoo Longboards said:
Arbi, never knew that you did the uni runs. I have scoped them out, look pretty dayum nice. Any chance I could tag along one time, maybe with a few mates? When do you do them?
Cheers
Arbi said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service