ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah yatedog sic one bro..i bet there would be some rad carparks aswell..stoked to hear your hittin it all while your there..ive been skatin hard trying to keep up dude,,but not the same here without you!! rip it up brother..
Adam 'ates' Yates said:
leeso . yeah boy!!! downtown carpark thrash thursday nite. sessionin the best of downtowns crazy carpark scene. also tag for big kids, cops and longboarders. funn for all.
Hey all Hittin aust fair tonight around 8pm if anyones interested leavin currumbin around 7:30 anyone needs a lift call 0434534954
At least four of us boards : evo, drop race, G&s pintail and a Glyde

Merrick Wildash said:
How many people are going to australia fair?
What what boards are you using?
Yeah bro
skating jezzas at aound 12 then maybe heading to a few new hills..fast and gnarly
noema's back looks like a good crew roll today and tomorow so give me a call for details
atleast we got a bit of a slide session in mate..nice skating hopefully tomorrow will be better..

Merrick Wildash said:
Sweet new hills today Leeso + Jezza Pitty about the rain :(
hey crew this wednesday night meet at around 7 at race track burleigh (koala Park) let me know if you don't know where to go nice mellow roll. me n steve skated there today with steve's street mate evan first time race track n killed it. so goo for all standards.
tueday night vegas session aswell im heading up around 5 if anyone wants a ride..
im not sure what time we would get back probly 10 or 11pm...ill have a chat to pete there was talk off doing some fast runs so if its not too gnar ill give you a ride up..

Merrick Wildash said:
Hey what time would you be getting back from there?
Would you be able to take me?
yeah bra ill be there..
night session tomorrow at petes place near ipswich..ill be heading up around 6 if anyone wants to convoy..i think ive got 1 spare seat..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service