ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Finally at home, exhausted but still pumped from the session. Gonna conquer that hill with a little bit more practice.

Good to meet you Kristian - you looked pretty comfortable on that hill for your first time!

Tags: Mt Keira, downhill

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lets rock en roll boys,cant wait to get the leathers and helmet on again. how much are wet weather wheels anyway jacko and are they easy to come by.
i got two sets bro... sorted you can buy my old set if you want. $40
sorted $130 for bearings and wheels,
keen to join u guys again but the weather isnt lookin good,bit suss takin the gamble drivin down .
we're skating it in the rain benbro... time to man up
no probs skatin in rain,just ridin a hill like that in the rain,.driftin/slidin into a car is a my only worry!
we need a stop n go man at the bottom on rainy days,stoppin traffic comin up,no cars comin up,you can slip n slide all over the place then.
yeah i was thinking that. if anyone has a big stop sign and a fluro vest that would be sick. we can send the drive down first and get them to park accross both lanes and stand there with a stop sign then phone back up to the top to let em know its all clear. then that person just has to let any traffic know that there are skaterboarders 'training for world cup' or some shit like that and we only need 5 mins... or just say theres some sort of filming going on... either way we will block that shit off to make it safer
I was hoping to tag along with you guys but since it will be my first time down keira I think I'd rather do it in the dry. Its raining down here now and it pretty much hasn't stopped since early monday morning.
if u want to check it out your more than welcome to come along. we can always do with more shuttle drivers and road blockers!
cheers jacko, will see how the weather is tomorrow. If its ok I'll bring the wagon
Keira in the wet,
This should be interesting.
Anyone coming have a spare old fullface i could use?
I have a skid lid, but aint gonna do much if i come down face first.
Seeya tomorrow boys!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service