ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Finally at home, exhausted but still pumped from the session. Gonna conquer that hill with a little bit more practice.

Good to meet you Kristian - you looked pretty comfortable on that hill for your first time!

Tags: Mt Keira, downhill

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

rad little session today,wish i had a bit more in the legs,crew was rippin,..gabe i got ya wallet,heard theres a trail of gabes gear everywhere,forget yo head dude...wasnt screwed on,but you were rippin,
i ended up with a black red white and silver full face as well . dont know who owns it . but i got if anyone does know whos it is. nice riding today.
yeah dudes was awesome fun. was sick to get back on the hill with the crew, i can really see everyone is stepping it up these days and having so much fun. Next session is thursday next week if anyone is keen. Browen is gonna drive up from canberra and im keen as mustard. Kanufi time to hit the gong dude
lets get this on, its been too long since i've gone really fast
mt Keira isnt 'really fast'

its just really fun, and really turny.

the bottom is 'really fast' but its also 'really gnar'
Blackwood I own the helmet. I've got Anton's canon batt and charger at my house so PM me your address dude and I'll post it to you.
thursday is a goer, bummed i missed out today, got a new hole ripped at work instead.
thursday is on. i have a car for the day, rob i can pick u up but i will give you a buzz tomoz anyway. anyone else from syd thats keen i have 2 seats... Browen r u still comin?
yeah man and I'm bringing Hayley and maybe two others to watch and drive, what time are we meeting.
i dunno about bringing the other two, thats two extra seats they would be taking up... unless your gonna park them on the side of the road to watch we wont have enough room to shuttle up the hill
I'm keen for this one, but....the weather forecast is showers every day from now til the weekend.
the forecast for today was for rain too... saw nuthin but blue skies. if the gong is shit weather we can hit galston. either way im gettin my speed on

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service