ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Finally at home, exhausted but still pumped from the session. Gonna conquer that hill with a little bit more practice.

Good to meet you Kristian - you looked pretty comfortable on that hill for your first time!

Tags: Mt Keira, downhill

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeh wish you were comin Fitz,a loyal worker like yourself should be entitled to the odd 'sickday'!
I'll be a no show myself. Been crook as. Went to the doc's today and am now loaded up on pills to combat nausea. Thought it was just mild food poisoning at the start but it's just been hammering me.

Have a wild time.
Ben Hay said:
yeh wish you were comin Fitz,a loyal worker like yourself should be entitled to the odd 'sickday'!
Haha!
Trust me dude I would, only I had friday monday off work sick with flu. The worst part was I actually was sick.
here must be a Nulla bug getting round. Alex is crook too.
n e one keen for a keira session sometime next week? training for europe begins immediately
yo,ill go if its happening.
rightyo. well whatever day works for me so lets get one organized
same dude ,any day we can get a crew, im in,wed or fri maybe,jase n b-rad prob come....
I'll be in, maybe this Friday
hopefully friday sounds good, might try to get day off... otherwise wednesday next week... or both
What about thurs. Now we have 3 choices
Kanuf try to jig friday with wrk dude, at the moment we've got me, guff , blackwood, alex as probable for friday pending weather and a couple other things.
this friday?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service