ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Finally at home, exhausted but still pumped from the session. Gonna conquer that hill with a little bit more practice.

Good to meet you Kristian - you looked pretty comfortable on that hill for your first time!

Tags: Mt Keira, downhill

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your riding that road at Albion the surface is pretty nice! there are a few bumps to look out for though! there is a long straight section in the middle of the run after the first right hander. it gets a little bumpy around there but you should be able to navigate a clean ride through there.
The main trouble spot is just before the last right hand turn(2nd last turn). right where you need to brake there is a few ripples that have caused some troubles. This is without a doubt a wicked run on luge. Another good run is huntley rd Dapto!
meetin up at clive bissle between 9.30 and 10.00 tmoz morn... see ya's all there
me and dale will be at the fire station at 9.30

so the smokies etc are coming?

how many sydney fellas are coming?
kristian said:
so the smokies etc are coming

They'll be hand-delivered tomorrow via the skateboard brotherhood daisy chain. Cheers!
i think so... bugz gave them to robbo and i think hes coming down...
im rollin with blackwood n robbo, possibly dan. guff is coming too. b-rad from newy is coming down with us
rad skate today... kristian your gettin fast dude. big improvement from last session... just need to get those legs strong man!
haha yeah tell me about it. ill have to start doing exercises for it and should hit kiera more often. gotta work on that tuck you demonstrated.
can you send me some speed rings man?
anyone keen for a run this sunday or monday? or sat?
im always keen just say the day

took the new setup up to kiera today and felt awesome.

dale and his son had the biggest stack i have ever seen it was so heavy too much to type ill tell yous bout it in person when yous come.. or let him tell it. but they both got fucked over big time and his son got k-o'd for a bit
woah dude that sounds kinda gnarly... hope they are ok...
was thinkin of doin a double header sunday/monday sessions in the gong get some good footage, i got my lipstick cam fixed...
me n b-rad are keen to roll is there anywhere to stay sunday night?
if its you and brad you can stay at mine
awsome dude, we'll let you know whats happenin.

i rekon we spend a day on mt keirra and do some solid filming. like spend some time sessioning corners and filming with tripod/followcam/boardcam that sorta stuff coz ive already got heaps of on-board stuff and i really wanna make a sik mt keirra vid

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service