ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Finally at home, exhausted but still pumped from the session. Gonna conquer that hill with a little bit more practice.

Good to meet you Kristian - you looked pretty comfortable on that hill for your first time!

Tags: Mt Keira, downhill

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah cheers guys had so much fun. now that i'm confident ill be hitting it a lot more and (one day) give jackson a run for his money!

legs are a bit sore and i just chucked out my left shoe lol the mud has ruined it.

when you lot upload the footage and photos can you please let me know?

thanks
anyone up for next monday?? or hit something different ??
you say the day ill be there
Guff said:
anyone up for next monday?? or hit something different ??

Much as I'd like to ride Keira again, I'd be keen to check out some new terrain:
Lansdowne Park
anyone up for next tuesday?
Raises hand, says "Aye".
sounds good
goddamn what happend to the old phone call or text msg? i would have blatantly missed this is kristian didnt tell me about it... oh well...
yeh im keen for keirra i got 2 new boards to try out. the only other terrain around the gong is just straight and fast... and usualy rough... or otherwise really really really short and you sit there thinking why the fuck didnt we just go to keirra?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bszhkgz5Mj4

this is in albion park. not sure of the road surface but ill check it out next week and let yous know

looks pretty good though..
Some weather coming:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/environment/water-issues/major-storm-hea...

Might need to do some clean-up to the road before she's ready to ride tomorrow?
forecast for rain tmoz... we should re-schedual for thursday when the sun comes out again....
plus im still all beat up from yesterday's crash need to rest for a day or two...
call me in the morning for a weather forecast if your still planning to go

whatever time

fingers crossed for sun

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service