ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Watch out Jacko - if the Canadians have trouble beating you they might try and infect you.

Tags: STD

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they'll have to catch me first....
when i crashed my luge and took all the skin off the side of my had it developed a staff infection. a few weeks of antibiotics and it was sweet, but ever since then i make sure to take good care of any wounds i get. it wasnt fun, thats for sure!!!
its funny, i've never had an infection from crashing....even when i got hit by a car- that could have been because of the antibiotics and crazy meds they gave me...but i've never really worried about scabs and stuff....weird.
A friend of mine Churchy came off a few months ago and got a cut on his stomach about the size of a computer mouse. Not to deep just a bit of skin missing. He left it for a few days and then noticed that he was feeling a bit ill and the wound was looking a tad dodgey. He took himself to the doctors and turns out he had a blood infection. Doctors said if he had left it as it was for a few more days he had a very high chance of dieing!!! Take care of your cuts, Band-Aids may not be the kewlest fashion statement I know but cleaning and protecting open wounds is a must.

Peace
Dani

Click a pus-filled lump for more info.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service