ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey kookie! do you know "Zomerset" boards?? A new zealand bloke who makes cruisy long boards similar to sector 9 stuff I think. One of the new blokes at work mentioned him to me today. The company he works for is partners with a dutch company my mate used to work for and they met in New Zealand during a buisness trip.

Haha I hope it was the piercings that gave it away and not my ears in general!
Why o why wont my internet not load the ASRA home page and my personal page but every other website on the bloody internet is FINE?!?!?!
“Those guys who race downhill on a pair of roller blades, now that’s extreme,” he says.

dani... i now officially hate you. if i were near you right now i would give you the biggest slap in the face for blasphemy. Im sure you've seen the sticker on the bottom of my Avenger "Rollerbladers Suck"... (no offense sean, you rock buddy)
I didnt actually say it in those words. I was explaining the different types of gravity sports. Luge, standup, butt-board ect. I then said to her "those rollerbladers are crazy mother fuckers and its the most insane thing you will ever see". Obviousley she couldnt print that so she twisted my words a little bit.
Haha, Clarrie challenged me to catch a turkey while skating down a hill. The plan? I stat cruising down a hill near Emu Bay and when I get close enough Clarrie scares the Turkey out of it's roost towards me Keep in mind you must Turkey hunt at night so this was about 10:00PM. I grab it's wing or neck or foot or something and cruise away with the turkey. How it went?? Well I skated down the hill, I got near enough and Clarrie scares the Turkey towards me. Unfortunatly we had kinda relied on it running out onto the road for me to snatch up. Not flying across the road into the side of my head and knocking me clean off my board to spend the next 40 seconds skidding down the hill on my chest with the turkey flying along side me. He got away this time but I will get him. No one else touch MY turkey!
dude thats solid gold.... hahaha you idiot
Are there turkeys at pump station??
dani...WTF!?!?!

hahahahahahahaha....
there will be once you get there.

great session with the crew today. me and bow managed to draft train through the big bend on "the hill". it was pretty intense. also talked to Kim Dillon, who was halfway up the hill on his bike. he was knackered.
Who is Kim Dillon??
sorry, Kym Dillon

Haha I know that bloke!! Channel 7?? Man I hate footy, and blonde gelled hair pansies like that bloke who seem to come with footy. HAHAHA he fell off his bike!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service