Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have the same car leady the same car.

dave
i got a 95 mazda 323

love it to bits
ive got a 05 subi impreza, which is such a great car! doesnt have the power of my old super 6 commo, but is so much more fun to drive, and the handling is insane!
a little off topic, but the Arcane 60" dancer came in the post today after nearly a 2 month wait. its huuuuuge. took it out for a spin and whipped out my first clean cross step. so much fun.

its the first arcane in australia.
thats a sweet board dude!! he does some quality work! how much was shipping on that monster?
somehow it was only $45 shipping. $100 for the deck. i was pretty foockin happy about that.
looking good my friend. they be some long mounting hardware lol
wait, howd you get that into aus so cheap. i hear theres a 42'' limit for overseas orders. well so daddies tells me
daddies specific courier / postal service may have a 42" limit, but you can get anything to anywhere if you look around. even australia posts website and main call centre reckons you cant send anything over a meter long, yet i have now sent two boards over than length (one to yourself) with no worries just going into a shop and whacking it on the counter.
I just noticed the tags on this thread :)

Love the dancer deck!
Hey dude! good to see ya here!
yeah, took it for a roll yesterday and it feels great. Though, after not being able to ride for over a month, i have lost all my stamina in my legs, so they were buggered yesterday. Time to get training again and build that strength up. Taking it for a test at cootha on the weekend :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service