ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look at that little twirp on mums back!! He's the one you gotta look out for. I had a koala on my front porch this morning when I opened the door. Scared the bahjesus out of me!!
Yea Phil told me about that. Bloody brilliant. Was there actually anyone in the car though or was it just set up as speed camera?? sometimes they leave the cars in position for the day.
Could someone do me a favour and paste Jackos most recent comment on my page here or to my inbox?? My nets screwy today and I cant load the page. Cheers
i think the QLD boys are gonna hire a big 7 seater or something, so if things go to plan then it shall be us to look out for at the airport
Sweet, champion. Cheers for that, im on prepaid broadband and once you get to a certain dollar amount of credit it becomes very picky of which pages it wants to load. Could you organise to have a spanking new set ofbones bearing ready for me when I arrive to?? I can pay you when I get thar. O and one of your dvd's to. The more footage I can get for home the better.

Peace
Dani
i can hook u up with some bones reds... hopefully we should have some airflows in by then (they are way better than reds) but yeh ive got a bunch of DVDs ready to go dude
Has anyone tried the S9 race formulas?

I'm looking for a new set of smaller wheels and though the 70mm ones looked pretty good.
haha man lucky leadfoot, so were you speeding in the car?
Jacko so how much will the airflow bearings be selling for?
Cheers dude, if you reckon the airflows are better then I'll give em a go. Anything to give me a bit of an advantage above the rest of the competition. Are you allowed to strap fire extinguishers to the back of your board?? Silly question?

Peace
Dani
ohh really leady man 200kph hahah dam so there has been some controversy about motorbikes speeding around your part of town aye. wow 200kph in a 60 zone i think that is classified as reckless driving and probs the vehicle impounded also goodness how much the fined would be haha.
I wonder if the cops can confiscate your skateboard if you have been speeding say in like a 40 zone hahah.

leadfoot said:
Id say we would have been close. I spose we were just lucky. Its a 60kph zone up there, we would have been on the safe side of 70.
He was looking for guys going up doing 200kph though. Imagine the fines, 200 in a 60 zone.
airflow bearings - $36 http://www.hopkin.com.au/airflow-abec7-speed-bearings-c-259-p-1-pr-...
we usualy have these in stock just sold the last packet today, more should be in soon.
I rekon they are better for racing on rather than reds, although i dont really see much difference in bearings (my theory is if it spins it works) but these ones do feel nicer than the reds, they are quiet and roll smooth and have good cases to keep the dirt out. The only real difference you will see between the two is when you start hitting speeds of 70k's plus i rekon
ive tried the 75 mm ones they are pretty good, not that great for drifting and sliding though compared to other wheels, once you cone em theyr screwed. They are a fast wheel and have good grip, i would say they are a great average longboard wheel

nick said:
Has anyone tried the S9 race formulas?

I'm looking for a new set of smaller wheels and though the 70mm ones looked pretty good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service