ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10 points to duff.... and a high five
not at all... this is a public forum anyone can read. log yourself out and you will see you can still browse through
Like Jacko says, the forums are open to the public. The only way to keep discussions private is to create a private group and have forum discussions within that group.
JudgeK said:
Agreed Nick , but like i said ^, don't you have to be a member to read the forums?

Maybe but whats stopping a ch 10 reporter joining and putting an avatar of some skater pic he found on the net 3 seconds earlier?
The cops don't care about us, lets be serious, what they care about is being seen to care about us. There is a big difference and we can use that to our advantage
JudgeK said:
I Then again we may get put in the same bracket as Bikies and become complete outlaws unable to associate with like minded people.....no more drinking skinny lattes together boys!!

Oh you crack me up Judge!!
Just watched the vid, thanks for putting out there for me (and others!!). I don't know many of you here, don't know the boys involved in the interview, so I give you a woman "external" point of view (still from the DH world).

The first report is just what any normal journalist would do, without knowing what's involved behind. Yeah, we have to be careful about what we post up. Big Brother is watching us!

The second report: you guys should have worn helmets!! Even if you did 2 pushes, it does not matter. You just missed a good opportunity to show how safety really is important for us. The rest was pretty good, considering what was shown before.

Now, everyone's is talking about it; it might be time to DO something (my 2 cents). Those ideas were already put out there.
1. Name a Media Representative from ASRA, put contact details on the front page.
2. Make a "media data list" with contact details, share it in PRIVATE.
3. Think about posting videos in a "secret" zone (discussion thread from a private group or something).
4. Keep skating hard and having fun.
Jacko said:

If you knew it wouldn't be a mystery.
ha......ha.......ha........ha....... *sigh*
mystery racer "doesnt bring it"!!!. bow bow. failure
thats coz your gay... haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service