ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10 past 11, I havent missed it have I?? Thought the news was on at 11:30
Gahhh

i really hate reporters now. No regardd for protection... They forgot to include the majority of runs that were done by people wearing leathers.
Just saw it, amped to skate now!!! Safety gear optional?? They were all in helmets and Leigh was in leathers. Bens stack next to that car was no good though. Looked pretty risky. See how they spead the footage up??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sooooooooooo sick! hahaha. as if they sped up the footage though! looks so gay hahaha. that lady said i flipped over a car bonnet! as if i did! hahahaha
Saw it here in Sydney ,brief and dodgy.
Yea what was that all about?? Who flips over a car bonnet then goes in and buys a pie??
hahahahahahaha i know! freakin classic! i stacked it once down the bottom of the street and just slid on my ass for a while. i guess she was talking about that hahaha. so stupid how they stretch the story. poofters. we should all fire up at them haha. still, it's pretty bloody funny.

Dani said:
Yea what was that all about?? Who flips over a car bonnet then goes in and buys a pie??
Its probably going to make it a bit harder to be organising races to. Who ever eventually approaches the council should probably claim not to have anything to do with those "reckless kids" who were on the news
No shit dude.
They're just trying to make a story when there isn't one. The fact that they didn't even try and interview an actual skater means that they don't want to get both sides of the story.
i still can't believe they actually managed to make national news out of it. they told it nothing like it actually is. "willunga residents are furious..." as if. i can honestly tell you every person in willunga that we've talked to about it, love it. they tell us to go faster haha. the news is so wrong
omfg lol, they talk as if all the locals dont like us, most of them actually like us goin down the hill, its the most action they see the whole year. ok if they are goin to do a report they should atleast take it seriously and get their facts right. a- the image on the story is sum douche riding a short street skate board, b- they call it longboarding (its actually speedboarding) and c- talk to people with a decent opinion
Do you know who those blokes watching on the laptop were??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service