ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the venoms r in
im updating the site today
i fit an avenger complete (minus the wheels, but with trucks and bearings, a d-seed complete (WITH wheels trucks n bearings, my NJK leathers, 6 sets of wheels, my gloves, 3 t-shirts, a pair of shorts and other bits n pieces ready to chuck on a plane last weekend...

when i went to Europe i fit an evo complete (with smokies n big zigz) my NJKs a dervish complete TWELVE sets of wheels gloves bushing kits a few t shirts AND A TRIPOD in there.... seriously if your good at tetris you can fit so much crap into these bags they are amazing...
A really bad surprise this morning. Check out the T°....

-23°C!!!! And it's just the beginning.....
Man thats some Tasmania weather, sucks to be in Canada!!

Peace
Dani
yay! somewhere where the weather sucks as much as here!!!
Ok. Let's clarify things on the Montreal Underground city. There is kind of an underground city which is basically 3 or 4 underground shopping centers, connected together with the subway. That's it. I still skateboarded yesterday to go to the gym (dry roads), there was no way I was going to walk hahaha!!!

-15°C and snow this morning.
Quidjam said:
Ok. Let's clarify things on the Montreal Underground city. There is kind of an underground city which is basically 3 or 4 underground shopping centers, connected together with the subway. That's it. I still skateboarded yesterday to go to the gym (dry roads), there was no way I was going to walk hahaha!!!

bah go to saskatoon i got caught lookin for a job there while travelling in minus 45. it SUCKED so after a week and no job i left.

dave
Skate design is getting more advanced faster these days and we have all been thinking whats next, where is the next step up in pushing things to the limits. Found this vid of a special unique dude doing some danger fueled stuff.
Call him a pioneer but i reckon he is mental as a meat axe.
A true idiot.
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=shoppingca...
went for a small session with Pete in Noosa today. early start. 5 am anyone? thats when it starts to get light up here. its mental.
we checked out the hill climb, Gyndier Rd which was a bit of fun. its a bit too slow for a two man session, but if you had 7 or 8 guys riding down there it would be awesome. its long and windy and the surface is pretty good, only need to take a few brooms to clear all the leaves and shit away.
then we went up to more of a residential spot with 2 fast runs. the first run was more of a warm up (still pretty damn fast), then we sessioned the second run which was super quick. we were both getting high 70's and i would easily have hit mid to high 80's in the last few runs. it definitely felt faster than anything i've done before. lots of fun.
great to meet another rider as always. great guy too. thanks for taking me out man. stoked!!!
anyway, loving QLD but can't wait to get back to ride with all my guys in Adelaide. Enjoy the hill today boys.
oh man i forgot Leigh we were up there on friday i should of given you a shout,we headed up with 4 guys and we did three runs of the hill climb one run every one freely skating down the next we all tried some buttboarding and then we tried a skate train on the last it was alright aye that's the only way you can really have fun because it's that slow, but I'm glad you did get to check out some noosa hills, will have to meet up with Pete for sure one day he sounds like a nice guy.

leighgriffiths said:
went for a small session with Pete in Noosa today. early start. 5 am anyone? thats when it starts to get light up here. its mental.
we checked out the hill climb, Gyndier Rd which was a bit of fun. its a bit too slow for a two man session, but if you had 7 or 8 guys riding down there it would be awesome. its long and windy and the surface is pretty good, only need to take a few brooms to clear all the leaves and shit away.
then we went up to more of a residential spot with 2 fast runs. the first run was more of a warm up (still pretty damn fast), then we sessioned the second run which was super quick. we were both getting high 70's and i would easily have hit mid to high 80's in the last few runs. it definitely felt faster than anything i've done before. lots of fun.
great to meet another rider as always. great guy too. thanks for taking me out man. stoked!!!
anyway, loving QLD but can't wait to get back to ride with all my guys in Adelaide. Enjoy the hill today boys.
JudgeK said:
Quidjam said:

I thought it had an amusement park and water park too, or am i thinking of Toronto?

That's Toronto. I hate that city, so boring, so English canadian, so.......

And Saskatoon is pretty bad as well. Cool cities in Canada (in my own opinion): Vancouver, Montreal, Halifax and maybe St John, but I've never been there.

zigs + gutter causes some serious damage. the corner main corner yesterday killed 3 wheels and caused many a crash. we havent had racing like this before! crazy shit!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service