ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guess who got leathers....... DANI DID!!!!
Yea bloke, I got some new knee pads to so I havent been using yours anywho. The elbow pads have come in handy though at Linden. I will surely be there on Sunday. Looking foward to it!!

Peace
Dani
haha, well played sir
idon't think i'd buy ANYTHING from that guy....
Id buy that kid...... I mean, no I wouldn't

Peace
Dani
did a bit of hill searching after the sunday session today. found a sweet windy, fast run and tested it out. its now my new favourite spot next to eagle. testing our skills and limits a bit, which is good. on our final run (no one called it), i narrowly dodged a car on the final hairpin and i looked back to see bowditch sliding to a stop to avoid the same car. dani also pulled off a pendy into the same corner, which was awesome. so we'll be visiting that spot again for sure.

this is what happens when you concentrate too hard on the sweet corner behind you. the pic doesn't do it justice.
dads car, completely bottomed out, wasn't sure of the damage, on private property, in the middle of nowhere. great fun.

^^

stuck mate?

nice vid leadfoot, how fast are you going down there now? must be getting pretty quick eh?

everytime i see that hill i just wanna hit it.....
yeah it sure was stuck. the ditch was nearly 2 metres deep and the edge the car was sitting on was bitumen and rock. we tracked down the owner of the place and he snatched it out with his big ford f250. i have no idea how i did no damage to it. i managed to missed everything when the bottom was scraping along the rocky edge driving into the ditch and getting pulled out. soooo lucky. we couldn't figure out what the fluid was that had leaked out of the car. i reckon what ever it was, leaked out cos of the angle the car was sitting.

yeah, don't worry matt, it wasn't that close. u can see any cars coming before you enter the corner, so we all had it under control. its a really quiet rd too, so that same situation wouldn't happen too often.
some good footage there man. next time i'll get my camera out too.
a few more pics

hahaha. yeah it is pretty damn funny. stupid, but funny.
the owner wasn't too happy about us being there, especially since he had to get me out of the ditch. its a sweet little run actually, but theres no runoff. its steeper than it looks and thats actually a tight corner behind me in that picture. its a shame i had to ruin it for us, cos it would be a fun spot.
nah, i asked if he wanted anything for his help and he said "no, just be careful and don't let me see you here again".
plus the run would be a lot quicker and technical than that section of eagle we all do and you have to safety slide to stop at the end, so it wouldn't be suitable for everyone.
That driveway was bloody awesome! Im gonna go back one weekend i reckon cos I only got to do half of it. I wanted to skate it so bad that I pushed some schmuck car into a ditch to clear the way. Go ya halves in that carton Phil!

Peace
Dani

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service