ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking foward to meeting you in the near future kook's and having a roll with you be it up there or down here.
New board is looking sweet K, how will you decide what to ride between the evo and the D-seed?? Go Orangabangers!!

Not long till I arrive home now, only a couple of days. Looks likes Parks wants alot more work out of me this off season so I may be travelling back to the Island every second weekend. I said every second weekend so I can still skate Eagle on a regular basis, that way you guys wont improve to much faster than me and leave me for dust everytime I skate with you.

Peace
Dani
when you wanting to ride when your up dude? when your at noosa? or the goldy? or even both :D

leighgriffiths said:
u gonna be up there when i visit the coast in december? 8th-18th, 1st half noosa, 2nd half surfers. oh and my evo will be with me the whole time. woo. can't wait for some coast riding.
yeah ash. whenever is best i guess. i could ride with u in noosa, then join u guys later at goldy if that works. best to organise when closer to the event i reckon. unless of course thats difficult for you guys.
decent weather!!! yay!!!

and only 1 week of uni left!!! AYA!!!!
decent weather, haha, if only it was here! just absolutely pissed down here, our rainwater tanks overfilled and the overflow was blocked, so the water built up and came through the roof, lol, had water coming out of my light fitting. head a sizzle and looked up and saw the light flickering :S
thats a bloody steal... have they been ridden at all? or pretty much brand new...
hopkin racing can do a complete nemesis with tracker fastracks, avalons bearings nuts bolts and grip for $455AUD
2 more days and i'm going to be finished and free, free FREE!!!!

skate.
how come you dont go all the way? that last bit of the vid, is thats whats after the flat bit?

also how long does that flat section go for... can you just roll over it?
good session today fellas. great idea to delve into the racing a little matty. definitely changes the dynamics of speedboarding.
those gravity bikes were pretty damn cool. wish we could have raced them.
cool... im thinkin of comin down there to skate that hill soon... probly the weekend after the next conehead cup
we tend to do the bulk of the riding in the middle section of that run, then a few of us do the whole thing. the middle section is definitely the fastest part of the run, but not at all technical. the second section "Devils Elbow", is a lot more technical but lacks speed. low 60's tops for me so far. i still don't push it as hard as i could tho. only just started heelside drifting those left handers. i'll get the confidence sooner or later to go all out.

sounds like a good weekend to me Jacko.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service