ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

It happened in California. The guy was wearing a fullface and leathers. RIP. http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/longboard-speedboarding...

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats what happens when you roll the dice...

snake-eyes
it is sad to hear things like this happen, but from what i read, its something that can be avoided. stay in your lane around a blind corner, and stay in control. if it means going a little slower, then maybe thats what needs to be done.
Faaark. Big wake up call to everyone.We have all over cooked corners and done this.This sport is deadly sometimes and needs respect.
RIP Peter
Everyone stay safe and keep riding
Fuck man
thats messed up RIP dude
indeed jackson it is....and its a sage reminder to the rest of us.

ash i agree with you, but it was only about a week ago peter was in flashchat over at SF....seems so strange.
from what we heard in flash yesterday, the came in pretty hot into the corner and started to slide and was hit by a flatbed truck.

his mate escaped with concussion and some bruises etc....
when one of our own falls the rest must carry them forever.

RIP Peter.
Bad news !! it happens alot two weekends ago just north of newcastle an 18 yr old was killed riding down a hill with his mate . It was reported in the newcastle herald the article was called a DECENT TO STEEP . He was wearing NO protective gear and it was at night !! Please be careful !!! AND RIDE SAFE
Pretty sure the truck was sideways on the road, I'd assume either pulling into or out-of a driveway.
downright scary.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service