ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

A new 70mm longboarding / racing wheel.
In 25 words or less, why I need this wheel before Christmas?

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha very clever leeso. loving it.

I need these before christmas because it would be great to get something other than coal. Im also starting my aracna studies in December.

Yeewww 24!

Peace
Dani
i dont need em i just want em
i would like to know iff tarantulas can handle the australian outback !! do they make a FUNNEL WEB for aussies !! :)
Christmas, I can't wait 'till Christmas i need 'em now!...my spider senses are tingling!
I'm new to long boarding...riding on bearings isn't easy or very fun, i need something between them and the road!
We need you to get them before christ-mass, because with the dollar going down the gurgler if we wait they'll be 200 a set...
feet can only take u as far as your legs will walk, WHEELS take you as far as you wanna ROCK and ROLL!!
I need to replace some wheels. I got this old Flashback fully attached to my groin. Whenever anyone asks me, "Whats with the old lookin wheel hangin out your fly?" All I can reply with is............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."it's drivin me nuts"
haha yeah, well when it comes to longboarding, it just pours out ehy. :P
Only one week to go keep em coming...
Someone is getting new set of wheels for Christmas, stock arrived this week. Last post's early next week. Some of the replies are classic, it might be the top 5 go into a hat and I draw out the winner. There are a few Hopkin Racing Team posts in there ... are the eligible?

hop
well if you read carefully my post was "i dont need em i just want em..."

and if somehow i managed to win the comp with that post i have a feeling everyone would think it was a bit rigged...
all other team hopkin riders posts should definately be eligible, it seems im the only one with a massive abundance of wheels...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service