ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[MOVIE] "Feel the Hill" Teaser and Trailer

THE MOVIE IS READY!!! The first screening will take place in Sherbrooke, QC (1.5h drive from Montreal), May 21st. Can't wait to see the wh…

Started by Yann

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Yann

The Sweep

Figured an event would be hard to tell the rangers cause theyre tryna kick out boarders now, so yeh is anyone up for coming to the sweep ju…

Started by Leksi

21 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Ted Dwyer

Wheels wearing unevenly

Ive been sliding alot more lately, im using speed demons speed balls 83a 69mm. I realised last night after pulling my board apart that the…

Started by Mitchell Brown

3 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Mitchell Brown

Slam Skateboarder of the Year

From the Hopkin Skate Blog ....   Have you heard of this competition?   Slam magazine runs it every year and it goes a bit like this. Anyo…

Started by Hop

18 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Hop

what are the best slide gloves to get

i have been trying to decide between timeship and loaded but im not sure which ones to get help please

Started by Timothy

8 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Christopher Hardy

Early Gripa'

A massive sheet of the biggest rock grip that will fit any board at 14x46" http://www.earlyskateboards.com/?menuref=products&pageref

Started by EARLY SKATEBOARDS

5 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Matthys

Premium Member

GNARLSTON FREERIDE/RACE

Good evening fellow shredders. This coming Sunday the 25th, Kamakazy and Myself are holding a freeride/race/style comp [whatever we feel li…

Started by Gabe

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Cooper Kruize

Beat the Bastard Accommodation.....

Soooooo. I am very happy to announce that I am one of the very lucky people to be heading off to Townsville this may, and I was wondering a…

Started by Duncan Tranent

0 Feb 15, 2010

Master of The Hill

G'day Just wondering if there is any Photographers site we need to go to to view the photos from Master of The Hill or will they all be pos…

Started by Scott Poole

14 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Scott Poole

NYC longboarder looking to skate in Queensland

Whats up everyboady. i have been cruising through the oz for a month, and am currently spending a week or so on mt. tamborine near the gold…

Started by J. Hayes

7 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Grits

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service