ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Russel Cantor's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

ASRA Admin

"Bernie, thanks a million. Some great resources there! If I had the money, I'd fly yo…"

Russel Cantor replied Oct 14, 2014 to Chronocone Timing System Downunder....Sorted!

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

ASRA Admin

"Actually seems to be purely mathematical.  10 person bracket just doesn't work unles…"

Russel Cantor replied Oct 13, 2014 to Chronocone Timing System Downunder....Sorted!

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

ASRA Admin

"Bernie, so 13 days from my race. Played around with the Chronocone software to be co…"

Russel Cantor replied Oct 13, 2014 to Chronocone Timing System Downunder....Sorted!

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

ASRA Admin

"So, I found a game controller. As far the game controller is concerned, what else do…"

Russel Cantor replied Sep 8, 2014 to Chronocone Timing System Downunder....Sorted!

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

ASRA Admin

"Haha yeah. I'm going to buy an old cheap gamepad and take a shot at it. With some tr…"

Russel Cantor replied Sep 2, 2014 to Chronocone Timing System Downunder....Sorted!

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

ASRA Admin

"Yeah, it's a shame.    There are plenty of guys in the scene who are extremely helpf…"

Russel Cantor replied Sep 2, 2014 to Chronocone Timing System Downunder....Sorted!

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

ASRA Admin

"Okay, that makes a bit of sense to me at least haha, thanks! And yeah even the color…"

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

ASRA Admin

"Bernie, First off, thanks a ton for your response!  Some of the things in that exe…"

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

ASRA Admin

"I know the thread is a bit old here, but I want to use chronocone.  I have the softw…"

Russel Cantor replied Aug 31, 2014 to Chronocone Timing System Downunder....Sorted!

30 May 8, 2017
Reply by bernie

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service