ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Two Cents (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rob and Magas leaving party: JuNkIe Rockstar convention : GET TRASHY!!

Start Time: 14 February 2009 at 21:00 End Time: 15 February 2009 at 10:00 Location: chippendale Street: 23 o'connor st Kari, Maga and Rob…

Started by Alex

0 Feb 14, 2009

Members, skaters, lurkers lend me your ears

This thread is for everyone to read. Racers that compete, skaters that are stoked on longboarding/skateboarding/bikes/luge/roller/carts/etc…

Started by Hop

7 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Mic W

F1 Skate on FUEL TV

F1 Skate Episode 2 is being shipped for broadcast as we speak... more episodes coming this year with crazy shit from Europe 08 world cup, m…

Started by Luke Sorensen

6 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Fitz

ASRA Admin

Speedster eyes world crown after mastering mountains

From The Cairns Post:

Started by Bugs

8 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by leighgriffiths

Premium Member

South Austrlias team name.

Me and the SA guys are trying to come up with some sort of team name. Would be good if S.A was included. This is not just for the South Aus…

Started by Dani

62 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Dani

ASRA Admin

Falls Creek to Omeo road --- one to look out for in 2011

Here are some pics of the new road works from Falls Creek to Omeo. http://www.fallscreek.com.au/BogongHighPlainsRoad for the story about t…

Started by bernie

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Ben

Premium Member

Amped

Well here I am at 12:00 cant sleep, what to do. No TV reception, no parties, no swedes. ButNuggets profile picture made me wanna watch "Lor…

Started by Dani

15 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Dani

Merry Christmas all

Hey Guys and Girls, Hope you all have Merry Christmas and hope ya New Year just goes Downhill faster and faster, Best wishes from AUSSIE GR…

Started by Pat Team OBR

2 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by pete

Past Event Flyers

I am chasing the electronic forms of the the old event flyers for the Conehead Cup particulary but any from past events flyer would be cool…

Started by Henderson On Park

3 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Hop

Premium Member

Tv stars

I kind of expected a posting or 2 here after the Channel 10 late news last night. Maybe I was the only one to see it? Briefly, it was a bea…

Started by Marek

11 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by leeso

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service