ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Apex 37 Carbon Deck. New. Looking for $175 and up.

Views: 380

Replies to This Discussion

not sold yet. if youre interested let me know!

Conor Acutt said:

this sold yet?

yo dude ill buy it off u let me know if any1 buys it but i will give me a couple of days tho my email : jackj2008@hotmail.co.uk

and aslo dude will u ship 2 England ?

hey im very interested, is posting to brisbane gonna be a problem? if so thats ok. no problems with the deck at all?

J K said:

Conor Acutt said:

this sold yet?

sorry dude. england is a bit much.

Jack Josephine said:

yo dude ill buy it off u let me know if any1 buys it but i will give me a couple of days tho my email : jackj2008@hotmail.co.uk

and aslo dude will u ship 2 England ?

i can post to brisbane, you just have to pay for the postage, thats all. yeah no problems with the deck at all. strong, light and new. i just dont have a need for it.

Conor Acutt said:
hey im very interested, is posting to brisbane gonna be a problem? if so thats ok. no problems with the deck at all?

J K said:

Conor Acutt said:

this sold yet?

ok i want it

J K said:
i can post to brisbane, you just have to pay for the postage, thats all. yeah no problems with the deck at all. strong, light and new. i just dont have a need for it.

Conor Acutt said:

J K said:

Conor Acutt said:

this sold yet?

cool i'll get a postage totalled and shoot you a message.

Conor Acutt said:
ok i want it

J K said:

Conor Acutt said:

J K said:

Conor Acutt said:

this sold yet?

ok thankyou

J K said:
cool i'll get a postage totalled and shoot you a message.

Conor Acutt said:
ok i want it

J K said:

Conor Acutt said:

J K said:

Conor Acutt said:

this sold yet?

hey mate is this gone i can meet you anywhere along the hornsby train line like epping ??? will pay 160 cash too
yeah gone
hey man, sorry. conor here has dibs.

mitchell hubbard said:
hey mate is this gone i can meet you anywhere along the hornsby train line like epping ??? will pay 160 cash too
hah np man

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service