ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hi guys I recently purchased an Apex 37 (2011) from original skateboards and am awaiting delivery. However in the meantime i purchased a Landyachtz 9 two 5 while i was waiting for the Apex and have just fallen in love with the Landie. So I have decided that I can only have one board the Apex must go when it arrives. I am not even going to ride the board its being sold brand new here are the specs. 

Apex 37 
Flex-cruiserweight
Wheels- O-tang Stimulus Purple 83a
Trucks- Randall 180mm 
I payed around 440 I think so make me some offers or I will just sell it on ebay. I know this is my first post but I can assure you all that there is nothing dodgy about this. I just searched for popular Australian skateboarding forums and found this site with the most recent activity.

Views: 229

Replies to This Discussion

Mmm noone wants an original? :P

i would buy it if i had the money

exactly

Nick said:
Mmm noone wants an original? :P
noone wants it I don't blame you Landyachtz is better : )

I agree with Nick.

Landyachtz ftw

Nick, Your trying to sell it, stop making it sound bad. Its good what it does, carve n slide at slowspeed and flat, shit for everything else
True that haha I have a friend who wants one, Ill tell him about this for ya
Yeah i should be giving it the big sales pitch rofl. Look the apex are a really fun board for flat tricks and carve and a bit of hill if ur experienced enough and its got the randalls its a beast setup.
man im looking for one.. whats your best price??
make an reasonable offer
350? another guy i know gave me a price for 350 all the same setup but it was middle weight im after cruiser man..
mmm i'll have a think about it.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service