ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey guys i have a 661 racing helmet supper light and in  good condition, few scraches hear and their.

im selling it becouse its a small and it fits me but i dont use it much and i want new wheels.

can post pics if intrested

Views: 222

Replies to This Discussion

$30 - what size is the helmet? will it fit i 54cm?

what size is it, if its good then ill go $40

$40 plus postage, im in adelaide

heyy um iim not sure of the size i riped the tagg off along time ago coz it was anoyying me. umm the inside is about 230mm by 270mm plus about 50 mm coz the padding moves in. um 40 is the best offer so far so if no higher ill sell it to the first person who offerd me 40$ i think thats jack if he still wants it. but any higher and ill give it to you.

30$
how heavy is it?
it is a 661 bmx racing helmat so its amazingly light, thats why their worth so much rrp over 200 but i really need to sell it.and jack or ben still want to buy ill sell it to one of you if i dont get a better offer befor i post it. still want it coz if you do i can post it this week if i get 40 plus postage by then. but if any higher offers will go to you rember over 200 rrp
ill go $50 maybee higher but i want to know if it will fithow big is your head? and does it fit on you
i got a pre big head and it fits me i can post some pics of me wearing it if that helps
measure your head with like a bendy tape measure and put it around your head to see what size it is ha

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service