ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey bros I have got a limited addition one of a kind skateboard up for sale. It is a board that has evolved from a water ski. The water ski is approximately 50 years old. It is in prime condition used very little. The fin was removed from the back and it was cut down and the edges where sanded round. It is approximately 50" x 6.5" and it is like 5 ply thick but there are two different timbers i have no clue what they are. the plys are rather thick and the thickness of the board is the same as an 08 avenger. It has a very little flex only the small amount that most boards do. It is a kick ass dancer, carver, commuter board and if u want it can be used for dh if u are skilled. It has a limited edition grip only on the back no boards out there will have one. If anyone is interested make a serious offer. It is named the "Banana Special". It has been used and has some wear on the tail from tiger claws and what not but it doesnt affect the ride. It has no concave BTW as it is a water ski. Has a bit off paint on it to as it has been in various garages and what not for 50 years.
Peace brothers

Views: 38

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

what is my avenger doing there STILL. :P

Simon Henderson said:

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service