ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

im a shade under 6ft tall and 80kg with a mild beer belly.

hoping to spend under $100 and want to have them for the pump station race on the 13th.

I live in east maitland NSW 2323

cheers.

Views: 92

Replies to This Discussion

hahha dude im trying to get leathers like u
aren't we all! only thing is, I'm so skinny, that most secondhand leathers just sag on me!
have you done the rounds of the newy hock shops phil,...100 bucks might not be enough tho
few times ive called in,theyve always had some,...few in mayfield.
Never even thought to try them, cheers bro. 

I can go over that, was just hoping that I didn't need to.

Benbro said:
have you done the rounds of the newy hock shops phil,...100 bucks might not be enough tho few times ive called in,theyve always had some,...few in mayfield.
i've been keeping an eye on ebay for a long time, for less than $100 you'll get some old school leathers with minimal padding, if you have more like $150 to spend you can jag something 'no-name' but half decent. more around the $300 mark for some dainese leathers.

or you might be able to get a new/used pair of draggins for $100 and borrow my leather jacket.
so have you bought a set yet Tom?or still on patrol....
maybe keep padding up til u can afford a custom fit...can be hard to find 2nd hand leather that actually fits you snug

Tom said:
i've been keeping an eye on ebay for a long time, for less than $100 you'll get some old school leathers with minimal padding, if you have more like $150 to spend you can jag something 'no-name' but half decent. more around the $300 mark for some dainese leathers.

or you might be able to get a new/used pair of draggins for $100 and borrow my leather jacket.
yeah i got myself a set just the other day, fits pretty good actually... white, green, purple so i got em cheap; like $130 i think. how much does it cost for custom leathers?
depending on were you get em made...but NJK from the u.s prob start at $1200-$1400,.the more additions u get the pricier they become......think he has a page on asra now,drop him a line,he might be able to give you a more accurate starting price.
theres a few ozzy alternatives now,....not sure wat the go is but.
these are also like the second ones ben suggested but are cheaper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/custom-made-motorcycle-suit-leather-...

Good Luck!
sick thanks guys!
make sure that if your getting them off ebay that they are double stitched

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service