ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey just wondering if anyone has a dervish for sale all the post that are WTS that i go either dont reply or are sold. so if any has one they would like to sell me i live in melbourne and happy to pay postage. name a price

thanks.

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

Hey mate, I've got a new dervish flex 2 that I can sell you for $200 with pick up in melbourne.

PM me if ur interested

im selling a Loaded Dervish Flex 2 for $180 in pretty good condition. Interested?
$180 Plus Postage*

James Woollard said:
im selling a Loaded Dervish Flex 2 for $180 in pretty good condition. Interested?
hey man hav you got pictures of it, interested

Mattis said:

Hey mate, I've got a new dervish flex 2 that I can sell you for $200 with pick up in melbourne.

PM me if ur interested

Yeah mate no problem I'll post some pics around 6 when I get back from work

Samuel Meier said:

Mattis said:

PM me if ur interested

Sweet mate

Mattis said:
Yeah mate no problem I'll post some pics around 6 when I get back from work

Samuel Meier said:

Mattis said:

PM me if ur interested

Here are the pics of the Derv I have up for grabs $200 pick up from melb deck only

heyy man im intrested in the dervish i can pick it up from melbourne. just wondering why are you selling it?
whats the board with the purple 4pres?
and the one with the green wheels?
thanks

uan whozarmy said:
hey yeah iv got a flex one with paris 180's for $300 and its only a month old
The board with the 4prez is a Madrid Josh Rolf Downhill deck, and the one with the green wheels (Early Swampys) is a Sayshun Speed

Sean said:
whats the board with the purple 4pres?
and the one with the green wheels?
thank

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service