ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys,
Im just after a cheap deck, basically i have a spare $120 and am after anything along the lines of an: omni 43
hustler
glyde

Or whatever.
-cheers

**EDIT** I really want a 2010 switch (dunno if ill get one for $120 but im hoping! haha)

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/for-sale-sayshun-sp... its a bit more than $120 but its a reall nice board.
iv got a hustler you could have for 100 buck, slight krack at the back, but iv been shreading it for a while and nothings happened... can wack up some pick tomorrow if you want
Is the crack structural? or just in the first glass layers? And yeah, some pics would be good, thanks bro ;)

Scott Poole said:
iv got a hustler you could have for 100 buck, slight krack at the back, but iv been shreading it for a while and nothings happened... can wack up some pick tomorrow if you want
Just the first fiber glass layer, pic will be up tommorw for you!
Cheers mate!
Thanks man! oh, and would it be $100 including shipping?

Scott Poole said:
Just the first fiber glass layer, pic will be up tommorw for you!
Cheers mate!
Um yeah most likly, where do you live?
victoria 3723, would you have a spare set of wheels by any chance? :P

Scott Poole said:
yeah ill buy it man, pm bank details. Also, do you have a spare set of wheels you wanna throw in? (i can pay a little extra, like 20 bucks)

Scott Poole said:

Theres some photos for you, and yeah i have some old wheels, there red and unbranded but still do the job the same as durains and what not, all shiped for 120?
youve got a deal ;) pm bank details

Scott Poole said:

Theres some photos for you, and yeah i have some old wheels, there red and unbranded but still do the job the same as durains and what not, all shiped for 120?

theres the wheels and truck for you, both nothing special but do the job!
160 for the hustler trucks and wheels (with bearings)??
Sorry man i dont have that much atm :/ oh well ;)

Scott Poole said:

theres the wheels and truck for you, both nothing special but do the job!
160 for the hustler trucks and wheels (with bearings)??

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service